Karen Davila is Esquire Philippines' Sexiest Woman Alive


The Philippine edition of men's magazine Esquire has named news anchor Karen Davila as its "Sexiest Woman Alive" for this year and graces the cover of its May issue.


Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive 2015
The cover, photographed by BJ Pascual, shows a laughing Davila looking casual and off-duty wearing a black top, with her makeup done by Juan Sarte and her hair styled by Jerry Javier.

Davila took to Twitter and said, “Wow, thank you so much! Cheers to all empowered working women!”

"Well, I’m being honest when I say I grew up not believing and knowing I was beautiful," she tells the magazine. "So I really worked on my personality more. I read more, wanted to be more articulate than the other girls, worked harder. I felt there were much prettier and more beautiful students than myself, especially in college. And I knew I wasn’t going to be chosen as a partner because I was extremely beautiful, it wasn’t going to work that way." – Karen Davila on Esquire


Davila, a mother of two boys now joins the likes of Fil-Canadian actress Shay Mitchelle (Pretty Little Liars) and French-Filipina beauty Solenn Heussaff — Esquire Ph’s previous Sexiest Woman Alive covergirls.

Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive 2014

Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive 2013

Currently, she anchors ABS-CBN late night newscast "Bandila," ANC's "Headstart," DZMM's "Pasada 630" and the ABS-CBN current affairs show "3 In 1" with K Brosas and Atty. Claire Castro.

Esquire’s May issue will also feature a profile on former Senator Manny Villar, a visit to Imelda Marcos' private MalacaƱang disco with Jerome Gomez and an interview with “That Thing Called Tadhana” movie director Antoinette Jadone, among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment