Cristine Reyes shows her bump with boyfriend Ali Khatibi

On Wednesday, sexy actress Cristine Reyes posted on her Facebook account a peek of her baby bump and boyfriend's sculpted abs.



Reyes shared the photo with this caption, "Us. Last night. Keeping it balanced. Ali said I have to prepare for a battle.. He means when the time has come to give birth to our daughter.  
We are guided and carefully handled by professionals. So I am at peace doing some light physical activity. 🙅 Thanks to Ali's brother from another mother Franco Rulloda (@artesuave26) who patiently trains me with my "weak" energy lately. I've reached the end of my second trimester. Countdown is 12 weeks, 4 days left. ‪#‎motherhood‬ ‪#‎mothertobe‬ ‪#‎preggo‬ ‪#‎pregnant‬ ‪#‎gymaholics‬ ‪#‎bamf‬ ‪#‎training‬

Just want to share something today about us...

I had prayed for months about our relationship. There were a lot of "what ifs" going on inside my head. In the end, I made the decision to step out in faith. I don't know all the answers, but we have God. And we certainly going to have a lot of learnings to do. Like many, we entered in this relationship with a lot of habits, secrets, and preconceptions that could have killed us. 

We often practiced the art of "silent treatment" Rather than dealing with the issue kindly and honestly. Too afraid of the conflict and exposure it would take to resolve it.

But as we face the reality. We realize the importance of each other. Why we started and the life were building together for our future family! Above everything. The LOVE. We should always remember the seeds that planted us together. FOREVER.  
‪#‎faith‬ ‪#‎love‬ ‪#‎family‬ ‪#‎relationship‬ ‪#‎life‬ ‪#‎godisgoodallthetime‬ Have a good day guys!

"Behold, I make all things new." Revelation 21:5"

Source: Cristine Reyes' Facebook Page

She also revealed the gender of their baby – it’s a girl!

Reyes confirmed her pregnancy on November in a live episode of ABS-CBN's Sunday afternoon variety show "ASAP 19" and weekly entertainment talk show "The Buzz".

No comments:

Post a Comment