LOOK: Coleen Garcia in hot bikinis in Maldives vacation with Billy Crawford

Coleen Garcia shows-off fit bikini body in Maldives via Instagram


The 22 year-old "It's Showtime" co-host Coleen Garcia who spent the holidays in the beautiful island of Maldives with boyfriend Billy Crawford, has been posting photos of her bikini fit body on the internet all week.

Garcia said that this trip with his boyfie is what she really needed to reflect on things.

"This trip is exactly what I needed.. It's good to get away from chaos every once in a while, at least just to be able to refresh and recharge your mind in peace. I got to reflect on so many things, and I also realized how blessed I am and how amazing my life can be if I choose to focus on the good things. God has blessed us all with much more than what we actually need; it only depends on what we do with all of it. Today I've decided to center my life on the things that really matter to me. I've realized that I have absolutely no time for negative emotions because I choose to focus on what makes me happy and on what makes me better. I choose to continue growing and learning. And appreciating. Fill yourself with gratitude, and there won't be room for anything else that isn't needed."














Garcia also thanked her 32-year-old beau Billy for accompanying her on this trip.


"The smiles grow bigger and bigger everyday. I love you @billyjoecrawford! Thank you again for making this trip all the more amazing" she added.
Billy Crawford and Coleen Garcia welcomed 2015 together on the beach of Indian Ocean–Arabian Sea area.

Garcia is one of the leading ladies in the upcoming local adaptation of hit Mexican television series, “Pasion de Amor” and a mainstay in the noontime variety show “It’s Showtime.”

2 comments:

  1. EAT YOUR HEART OUT NIKKI GIL!!! Hahahaha!.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wrestling with two ladies Coleen Garcia versus Nikki Gil face to face in a showdown between two Kapamilya talents in film & television in the Philippines. Thanks for the information. From:Wayne www.abs-cbn.com

      Delete