Oh My G! Star Julia Buencamino Commits Suicide

Shamine Buencamino and daughter Julia
15-year-old Julia Louise Buencamino, daughter of veteran actors Nonie and Shamaine Buencamino was found dead on Tuesday, July 7, 2015 in apparent suicide.



Like her parents, Julia is also an actress. She is part of the ABS-CBN daytime series Oh My G! and plays as the bestfriend of Janella Salvador's character.

Janella and Julia
Julia and Marlo
Julia with Oh My G! Casts
Julia with Oh My G! Casts
Julia with Oh My G! Casts
According to investigator PO3 Victorio Guerrero, Julia were first found by their house aide in Buencamino's residence in Quezon City hanging from the ceiling around 8pm.

She was declared dead on arrival in Cardinal Santos Medical Center in San Juan City.

According to the report of DZMM, Nonie told authorities not to pursue any investigation as they were convinced that their daughter had taken her own life.

Julia is the youngest of all four children of Nonie and Shamine.

1 comment:

  1. My Condolences to the Buencamino Family and to the extended Oh My G Family of this young actress.

    ReplyDelete