Max Collins Is FHM's 15th Anniversary Cover Girl - March 2015

This March, FHM celebrates its colorful past and looks forward to the more sexier future.


FHM Philippines unveils their Covergirl for their grandest 15th Anniversary Issue with five-foot-six, Kapuso star Max Collins. The 22-year-old actress is seen wearing a black cleavage revealing dress in poolside as if getting ready to dive. #‎FHMXVMax‬


"I'm excited, because it’s a celebration of the past, but also a marker, and a start,"  said of her FHM debut. "I’m celebrating all the years I’ve worked as an actress—I started in showbiz when I was 14 and I’m 22 now. It’s been quite a while, so it’s an anniversary for me as well. I’m celebrating my years as an actress, and at the same time, with a bang, the 15th anniversary of FHM."


FHM XV will be available in supermarkets, newsstands, and bookstores everywhere starting on Sunday, March 1, 2015! You can score digital copies in the following days through the FHM app (http://bit.ly/fhmphapple) and the Summit Media Newsstand (http://bit.ly/fhmmagph)!

Keep posted for more exclusive photos of Max Collins from FHM.

No comments:

Post a Comment